Howard Lasseter Architect C16961
• A top to bottom renovation of your existing home.
• Second storey addition or basement conversion.
• Lift the existing structure to replace the foundation and constructing a brand new ground floor.
• Master bedroom suite addition or kitchen/family room addition/remodel.
• Remodeling of the home to provide space for live-in assistance or in-laws.
• Modifying the home to make it more functional for owners with physical limitations or who are anticipating limitations.
• Kitchen or bathroom remodel or renovation.
• Repair or replacement of structural elements such as foundations, deck, porch, stairs, masonry chimney, site retaining walls.
• Earthquake resistive review of your home to determine the best approach to make your home safer.
• Upgrading with energy efficient products like new windows, shading devices, increasing your building’s insulation, or updating your heating and cooling systems.
• Or a brand a new home.
Howard Lasseter Architect offers over 30 years of architectural experience throughout the San Francisco Bay area. A professional with an eye for quality and detail he understands how to solve your problems. On time and on budget.
As a problem solver, providing design knowledge and creating space utilizing the municipal government’s planning and building agencies requirements; by selection of materials and structural systems while keeping in mind the overall cost of the project. Working to satisfy your wants and needs is my number one priority, providing a service that promotes the health, welfare and safety for you and those who use the space. ,
My 30 years experience in the residential and light commercial field of architecture and construction has given me a list of highly qualified contractors, sub-contractors and technical professionals (engineers etc.) with whom I have a working relationship and are at the ready. Skills include construction, energy issues, green building methods and materials, and structural concerns like earthquake resistive construction..
Tenant Improvement , remodeling or additions for your commercial properties
I can expedite your project from its inception and preliminary design, coordinate with the various entities that have control, schedule and attend meeting/hearings that may be required, produce construction documents, complete application forms/paper work, submit for approval from municipalities, oversee bidding and help in the selection of a contractor and perform construction observation.
If you have any question concerning our services, please don't hesitate to contact us.We look forward to helping to find the best solutions for you.